Friday, August 05, 2005

New Chains

Yippeee! The cold shuts have arrived. Now I can finish making up the new chains and get all the dogs arranged exactly how I want them in the dogyard. Even though the number of dogs getting loose has dropped to only one every couple of days, it will still be a huge relief to have them all fastened with brand new hardware. I will be busy over the next couple days getting all the new chains made up. I still have about 20 or 30 to go.

On another note, I saw the red fox again, and this time he was in my own backyard, not twenty feet from the deck. He was jumping over our fire pit, hunting in the tall grass, and trotting back and forth through the line of trees that outlines the back edge of our property. One thing I have not seen has been rabbits. We had oodles of the prettiest little cottontails in Montana, but there do not appear to be any rabbits at our place here in Idaho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home