Thursday, October 27, 2005

World Series

Baseball is one of my favorite sports. This time of year I am glued to the TV every evening during the Playoffs and World Series. I am a dyed-in-the-wool National League fan, and I was pleased to see the Houston Astros make the World Series for the first time in their franchise history. Unfortunately, the Chicago White Sox won in four straight, and we only got to see the legendary Roger Clemens for three innings in the first game. I feel gyped.

Right in the middle of game number two of the World Series, a puppy was born. She is a beautiful, glossy, black and white female, and I will probably call her Sox, even though I was rooting for the Astros. Daddy is an outstanding two year old named Helium. He has 1/8th pointer in him, so puppy Sox is 1/16th pointer. Momma Abba is a beautiful, graceful husky with speed to burn. I would have preferred two puppies so they could play with each other, but one is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home