Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lots of Snow

Whoops, has it been this long since my last post? I had a very nice Thanksgiving. I cooked a full turkey dinner at home. One of the blessings of having a house instead of a travel trailer to live in. The ATV thawed out and has been stored somewhat out of the snow for the rest of the season.

After a week of warm, sunny weather, the snows have started to fall again. It has been snowing and snowing and snowing, day after day. I am happy. The crusty, icy stuff is now covered, so I feel much safer on the skis. Of course, the snow didn't stop there but continued so that everything is well buried and even the skis sink pretty deep. Mike has retrieved his two snowmobiles from the garage in Three Forks, but he seems none-too-eager to actually take them out in the cold and blowing snow. I might have to break out a trail with snowshoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home