Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blogging Blackout

Wow, I can't believe I went so long without blogging. It had nothing to do with software or servers or anything like that. I simply haven't been able to motivate myself to write. Well, that is going to change. I will start posting pictures and stories again. Fall colors came and went, and now we have one to two feet of snow on the ground. The dogs and I have been breaking trail with the sled every day. Those silly snowmobilers have not been out yet this year to lay down a track for us.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger SusanE said...

Glad to see you're back.

There must be a ton of snow at your place by now.

I'm curious, is the road at your place ever NOT slippery in the winter? It looks like it must blow through there and just pack down.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Janet Whitesell said...

Yeah, the road is almost never NOT slippery in the winter. Should it ever get to dry pavement, the wind will just blow some more snow from the fields back on to the road. The tow trucks are kept very busy here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home