Sunday, March 04, 2007

Buried

The view from where I sit at my computer is rapidly shrinking. Notice how the icicle on the left has joined the top of the snow.

This tree in my front yard is about eight feet tall. It grew a full foot last summer, so I don't think it will get completely buried this year.



I have been housebound, or kennelbound, since our latest snow and wind storm buried my jeep. Look at how the wind even packed the snow into the wheel well!

All this happened in just two days! As you might guess, the wind can be a major nuisance here. Things can get buried in a matter of hours even without any fresh snowfall.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger dogsled_stacie said...

Wow! That's an insane amount of snow. We have what seems like a lot of snow this year, I feel like I'm forever digging out and getting stuck. But THAT is wild!!!!

Proof that, yes, it IS possible to have TOO MUCH snow! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home