Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rain

Wow, time sure flies when you're tired! I was planning to start writing my race stories right away, and here it is Tuesday already. We had a big rain shower in the middle of the night, and then it rained all day. It turned to snow just before dark, and the wind is really howling. Doing chores was not too bad because of the warm temps, but still ... it was windy and wet, and I felt sorry for the dogs who are stuck out there without a cozy wood stove to snuggle close to.

The snow level has dropped only enough to reveal where the dogyard fence lies. That is the five foot level. I would go out and take some pictures, but hey, the weather is nasty, and I don't want the camera to get all wet. Perfect weather for sitting inside writing, eh? So ... here goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home