Friday, January 23, 2009

Skijoring In The Sun

After an unprecedented week of sunny weather, the forecast now shows snow for the next five days (or longer). However, after a couple inches of snowfall yesterday, today was inexplicably sunny again. Come join me on an outing with Meadowlark.

Are you ready?

Let's go.

And we're off.

Zipping along.

That was fun. Can we go again?


Give me some lovin!


While I cannot get a picture of myself with the dog, I can capture my shadow skijoring. Here I am with Sox next to a trail marker (the tall pole).

This open field gives us a good view of Two Top, a popular playground for snowmobilers.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Selwa said...

Love this picture series. Wish I was there skiing with you.!

Selwa

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Janet Whitesell said...

I wish you were too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home