Sunday, May 10, 2009

Parked In The Yard

My last post may have given you a hint, but here is a perspective from the house that will leave you with no doubt. I am now parking in the yard! A strip along the driveway has melted down to bare ground, so I can now drive straight on in.
True, I am not able to park right in front of the house yet. That spot is still inhabited by deep snow and a partially buried dogtruck. Nonetheless, I am excited! When I can park in the yard, then summer is very near.
Fortune Cookie: Do something unusual tomorrow.
Please leave a suggestion in the comments as to what I might do tomorrow that would be unusual. I am coming up blank, and I don't want to mess up my very first fortune!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger SusanE said...

As if living in a dog yard with a truck buried in snow isn't "something unusual". Maybe it would have been helpful if it had advised you to do something "usual" tomorrow.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Janet Whitesell said...

LOL. Thank-you for your perspective, Susan. You are so right. I think I might get started on the thorough "spring cleaning" that the dogyard needs and also do some chain repair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home